Burton Overy Neighbourhood Plan
Burton Overy Neighbourhood Plan - referendum result
The referendum held on 10th January asked the question
'Do you want Harborough District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Burton Overy to help it decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood area?'
Greater that 50% of those who voted were in favour of the plan being used to help decide planning decisions in the area and Harborough District Council has published its decision to 'make' the Burton Overy Neighbourhood Development Plan part of the District Councils Development Plan.
The Full Final Decision Statement Notice can be seen in the document below.
- Burton Overy Neighbourhood Plan Final Decision (PDF, 76 Kb)
The Parish Council produced the Burton Overy Neighbourhood Plan with assistance from an Advisory Committee including Parish Council members, community volunteers, and interested individuals in the community and help from the District Council and other agencies.
The Neighbourhood Plan will form the basis for planning decisions applicable to Burton Overy Parish, up to 2031, together with the policies in the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF), which embrace the whole of the country and the Local Plan for Harborough District which covers the area controlled by the District Council. It is the District Council as the Local Planning Authority who will continue to determine planning applications but they will have to consider the policies in the Neighbourhood Plan when reaching their decision.
The Burton Overy Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documentation can be seen following the links below.
- Burton Overy Neighbourhood Plan submission document - March 2018 (PDF, 5 Mb)
- Appendix 1 Burton Overy Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement (PDF, 233 Kb)
- Appendix 2 Burton Overy Neighbourhood Plan Statement of Basic Conditions (PDF, 811 Kb)
- Appendix 3a Census 2011 (PDF, 173 Kb)
- Appendix 3b Land Registry Data 1995 to 2015.xlsx (Excel Spreadsheet, 49 Kb)
- Appendix 4a Housing Needs Report June 2016 (PDF, 2 Mb)
- Appendix 4b Housing Needs Report November 2017.pdf (PDF, 602 Kb)
- Appendix 5 Environmental Inventory (PDF, 227 Kb)
- Appendix 6 Listed buildings (PDF, 185 Kb)
- Supplementary information